Thursday, June 16, 2016

June Journaling 16

I found a list of daily prompts for journaling in June and thought I'd give it a shot.

16. Reasons to feel happy: 


Today a friend posted a status detailing some of the struggles and loss he's gone through this week, saying also: "I didn't sleep well, but I woke up with a roof over my head, a dog at my feet, my love by my side and the whole world in front of me."

This is very meaningful for me today. <3 ...="" a="" alone="" and="" badly="" bed="" been="" can="" cats="" clean="" comfortable="" house="" i="" in="" is="" love="" me="" nbsp="" neighborhood="" nice="" p="" people="" run="" safe="" sheets="" since="" sleeping="" sunday="" that.="" there="" to.="" ve="" versa="" very="" vice="" want="" when="" where="" who="" with="">

No comments:

Post a Comment