Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June Journaling 14-15

I found a list of daily prompts for journaling in June and thought I'd give it a shot.

14. Your dream job

I think my dream job would be a mix of editing for a few hours a week and providing personal training and/or fitness/dance classes. That's not enough to make a living, though, so I don't see it ever working out.


15. Favorite things in your town:

The trails around White Rock Lake and through the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve and Cedar Springs are fantastic. What else? The Perot Museum and Dallas World Aquarium are awesome. The Alamo Drafthouse may be my favorite, though. Oh! And a little donut shop near my office run by a sweet Korean lady who always recognizes me and asks about my life, though I don't go often. As much as I'd love to spend more there, I can only eat so many donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment