1 mile walk/run/roll 5k walk/run/roll
- 10k walk/run/roll
- Half Marathon walk/run/roll
- Marathon walk/run/roll
Swim - quarter mile Swim - half mile
- Shimmy it Out (30 minute shimmy--can switch shimmy location through event)
- Belly Dancing (60 minutes of dancing)
- Set It Free (Complete a free weight workout)
- Lift A Ton (Lift a total of 2000 pounds, not necessarily all at once - you can complete this over a month!)
- Take a Hike (Enjoy at least a mile of the great outdoors.)
- Take a Tread (Enjoy at least a mile of the great indoors. Walk on the treadmill, elliptical or other machine, or just walk around inside.)
Stairway to Heaven (Climb 100 stairs in one day.)
- Push It Good (Do 100 push-ups (any style) in one day.)
- Walk the Plank (Do 60 minutes of planking in one day.)
Squat it Out (Do 100 squats in one day.)
- Get in the Flow - 60 of work with flow toy, such as poi, staff, juggling, dance/fire fans, rola bola, balance ball, aerial silks or hoop, meteor
On thin Ice - 60 minutes of ice skating or rollerblading
In my previous update, I posted about my completion of the Stairway to Heaven, 1-mile Run, and Quarter-mile Swim. I have since completed four more.
Wednesday, January 8: 5k Run
Thursday, January 9: Half-mile Swim
Tuesday, January 14: On Thin Ice (60 minutes ice or roller skating)
It was scary with so many children skating the wrong way, but I managed not to fall this time. My wrist is still sore from the tumble I took last time I skated in November.
Thursday, January 16: Squat it Out (100 squats in one day)
I did 5 sets of 20 deep body-weight squats in one afternoon because that's as many as my knees will allow per set.
I keep doing the "Take a Tread" event pretty regularly and forgetting that it's an event. Maybe I'll remember to take a photo next week.